A LIST OF I CRAVE, I ITCH, I THINK, I WISH, I HOPE, I WANT, AND I NEED..
craving for steamboat - seoul garden or hotpot culture would do the job..
itching for subway..
craving for century square's baked rice, wonder if it's still there..
craving for some java chip frap from starbucks..
believe it or not, i actually have a craving for instant noodle - those tom yam flavours one..
itching for some shopping spreeeeee, but have nothing in mind what to buy..
itching for some k-session..
wish to have my hair reborn, maybe after my hair grow longer and getting my first pay from work/attachment..
wish to get a ipod, mp3, mp4, anything to plug in my ears for as long as i want, music my best friend ya know, using of phone is such a waste of battery life..
thinking of getting a new wallet, its getting old..
thinking if i should get a new pair of shorts or flips for school..
hoping to have surprises counting down in 28 days time, if you know what i mean..
i need to take care of myself, stop falling sick please and not making everyone around me worry..
i NEED to save money, to pay for my phone bills this month which exceeded by 5 bucks, crap..
in a nutshell, i still NEED to save money, because all i mention above needs moolahs, to satisfy one's craving, itch, needs, wants, thoughts, hopes, and wishes - all nasty tempatations..