Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 1:19 am ♥

25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me..

1. I can't drink milk, since young till now.

2. I had eye operations before, to fix my chicken eye or something, i can't remember.

3. I had 2 groupies; the ZDZY and the 7 sistas (:

4. I'm a very emo and quiet person, and i guess many knows about that.

5. Regret taking up Dip IT, much to say studying hard for olevels.

6. 1.6m is my height, 42kg is my weight, eh i think that is 3 years ago one. XP

7. I love singing, though it sound sucky.

8. I miss my secondary school days and classmates.

9. First started drinking in one of the chalet, can't remember is it 4N's or 5N's.

10. Have not been exercising since graduation from secondary school.

11. I'm fussy over food. I don't eat this and that. Yah.

12. Can't wait for holidays to arrive!

13. I actually holds a diary during my secondary school, to pen down what happens for the day. And i still have it with me. (:

14. Eyeliner will be a basic makeup if i go out shopping, but at times it just plain laziness.

15. I'm afraid of all kinds of insects, especially cockroaches. Eeeew.

16. I love music, especially by Jay Chou's. (:

17. I sleep after 2am during weekdays, and after 3-4am on weekends and holidays.

18. I did "lamp" dance before, all thanks to the game of true or dare. =.=

19. Almost got a police case for illegal gathering. =.=

20. I sleep with my frog and dog soft toy/huggies, and have to cover my head with my pillow to get to sleep.

21. Got called in by the principal for small fights during primary school.

22. I can't swim and cycle. I admit.

23. I fell down to the drain twice, once is on my way to school, and the other during the 5N's chalet. Damn unglam and embarassing lah.

24. Got tricked on my 19th birthday last year at Escape Theme Park, all thanks to the girlies (they know who they are). But super memorable.

25. I can't do without my handphone, computer, tv, and my beloved friends. (:


`LOOK HERE ♥




DO CLICK ON THE AD BELOW!



`WATASHI ♥


June Tan's Facebook profile

`CREDITS ♥

Layout : Janani.
Headers : Hanis.
Icon : black-balloonxx.

Powered by Blogger