Wednesday, August 20, 2008 @ 12:27 pm ♥

F is for FAIL!
F is for FLUNKED!
F is for FINISHED!

I FLUNKED MY DBSY LAB TEST..
EVEN THOU ITZ A OPEN-BOOKED TEST..

I FLUNKED MY DBSY GROUP ASSIGNMENT..
ITZ A GROUP EFFORT, SO THE WHOLE GROUP FLUNKED IT..

OMG CAN U BELIEVE THIS???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIRST TIME IN TP TAT I FAIL 2 TEST OF A SAME SUBJECT..

all i can sae nw iz to reallie buck up & study real hard for the DBSY main paper..
& try to get as high marks as possible or else im sure gonna take supp paper for this..
but if i reallie haf to take this supp paper i wouldnt be surprised..
coz i FLUNKED 2 of the CAs out of 4..

screwed you DBSY..
i HATE you so much so pls dun let me take you again!

老天爺, 請你保祐我可以把這次的考試考好。。。


`LOOK HERE ♥




DO CLICK ON THE AD BELOW!



`WATASHI ♥


June Tan's Facebook profile

`CREDITS ♥

Layout : Janani.
Headers : Hanis.
Icon : black-balloonxx.

Powered by Blogger