|
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 @ 11:43 pm ♥ for goodness sake.. wat am i doing rite nw??.. eXams iz round the corner and im here blogging, surfing net, listening to songs, chatting on msn, watching tv shows, playing games, slacking n wasting my tym awae.. WATEVA I HAD ENAFF OF MATHZ CALCULATIONS SO FOR NW I SHALL TAKE A BREAK.. I DO NIT TO RELIEF STRESS & PAMPER MYSELF @ TYMS OK.. =P started my cmathz revision on mon & tue and oso study wif sum of my klazmates in the lib 2dae.. go crash into 1 of the empty project room thou sumbodi booked it.. since we cant find ani available seats in other lvls so why not used the rm till the bookers came.. spent ard an hr inside den gort "chase" out n aft tat find a place in the open and continue our study.. homed @ ard 6.. dearest sis going off to her sec 1 camp 2mr aftnn.. all the wae till sat den cum bck.. so i bet dere will be no quarrelling no bickering no chatting session & of course no fighting over computer to use.. LOLx.. but still I WILL MISS U SIS!!!!~ do enjoy urself yeah.. i guess im da mst useless & dumb person on earth...maybe i shldnt even haf eXist... |
`LOOK HERE ♥ DO CLICK ON THE AD BELOW!
`WATASHI ♥ ![]() `CREDITS ♥ Headers : Hanis. Icon : black-balloonxx. | |